The Hospitality Industry is re-opening – what health and safety measures do you need to put in place in preparation?
Guide for the Hospitality Industry: COVID-19 Safety & Social Distancing Measures
The hospitality sector is being challenged to adopt health and safety measures that will allow for full or partial re-opening from 4th July. Adhering to the UK Government’s hygiene and social distancing guidelines means that the sector will need to be COVID-secure, providing staff and customers with the reassurance that their safety and well-being is paramount.
The wide range of businesses within hospitality, from hotels, entertainment and leisure centres to coffee shops, pubs, bars and restaurants means that plans need to accommodate differing requirements and any COVID-secure solutions need to be adaptable based on specific circumstances.
Using our expertise in technology mounting and mobility solutions in the hospitality sector, alongside the latest available guidance and advice from the UK Government and UKHospitality, our guide has been developed to help put in place the specific safety and social distancing measures required to enable reopening.
Topics covered in the full guide include:
- Carrying out pre-opening risk assessments for staff, guests and customers
- Identifying risks related to heightened hygiene and cleaning
- Examples of measures that could potentially be used to minimise these risks
- Identifying risks in relation to social distancing requirements, inside and outside of premises
- Examples of measures that could be used to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed in a variety of hospitality and food services settings
- Examples of the use of new technology and encouraging cashless payments
- The importance of staff and consumer confidence in the new measures
Customer confidence and personal wellbeing are the driving force behind the
Contact us to discover how we can help you protect customers, staff and guests as you plan to re-open
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org