This page has been edited to help explain the event to companies based in Asia.
For more information please contact our Asia team based in Hong Kong, they speak many Asian Languages and can explain the event in detail and help you.
What is Restaurant and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2020?
Restaurant and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2020 is an award-winning exhibition in the UK focusing on restauranting and takeaway technologies and innovation. It is an international export sourcing events where manufacturers and suppliers meet buyers face to face to network and secure orders for large quantities of products.
Industries of exhibitors and visitors participating in the Restaurant and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2020 are as follows but not limited to menu planning, food wholesale, event catering, food marketing and branding and etc.. The core value of Restaurant and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2020 is to provide and maintain a professional, efficient, open-minded atmosphere and platform for pre-registered end-users and distributors to keep innovating and contributing to restauranting and takeaway sector. Please contact our Asia Team to inquire about feedback of past exhibitors and more details.
Why should you join?
- Networking and trading with over 8,000 highly-targeted restaurants
- Decision makers and senior purchasing management from KFC, McDonald’s & Pizza Hut will be attending the show to seek for business opportunities with exhibitors
- The Restaurant and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2020 will be co-located with the Hospitality Design Show (3,000 visitors), these visitors include international hotel chains such as Marriott, Hilton & Ibis who will be invited to visit the The Restaurant and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2020 to find suitable suppliers for their catering department.
- Exploiting business opportunities with over 15,000 senior decision makers and managers related to the industries in the show
- 84% of exhibitors have intention to purchase in bulk
- Export volume from China to the UK increase by 12% due to Brexit
- Exchange and discover valuable insights with industry leaders
Comprehensive List of Industries Included in RTIE 2020
- Food wholesale
- Menu planning
- Health & safety
- Food standards agency
- Restaurant furniture
- Food preparation
- Catering equipment
- Automatic ordering services
- Food social media experts
- Mobile/event catering
- Loyalty schemes
- Corporate catering
- Building rentals
- Vehicle wrapping
- PR specialists
- Food suppliers
- Food packaging
- Food branding specialists
- Food marketing experts
- Website designers
- Cooking utensils
- Delivery vehicles
- Land rental
- Catering business consultants
- Catering regulatory organisations
- Any other business within the catering sector
Choose Your Package
There are many different packages to choose from as an exhibitor. Exhibiting is easy when you book a shell scheme booth, we will build your stand so all you need to do is turn up and present your products. If you have any specific requirements about your booth or you want an individual design, you can have an empty space to create your own unique booth.
To learn about opportunities to exhibit at the event, please contact our Asia Director Luke Lubega on (+852) 5308 2879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.